The research team at InMobi released a report dubbed the Mobile Media Consumption Research yesterday at Mobile World Congress. The research focuses on consumers who use mobile web services, (smartphone, advanced phones, tablets, etc.). Contact netsense to find out how you can ramp up your mobile marketing efforts. Call (401) 441-5179
- Mobile has surpassed TV in terms of time, with consumers spending 27% of their media time on mobile, compared to 22% on TV.
- 39% of consumers use their mobile phones while watching TV.
- Three quarters of mobile consumers plan to conduct mCommerce activities within the next year (76%).
- 42% of mobile consumers claim mobile advertising has introduced them to something new.
- 66% of mobile users are just as comfortable with mobile advertising as they are with TV or online advertising.
- Advertising on mobile devices has led to mobile gaining tremendous popularity as a viable shopping channel.
- 42% of respondents indicating that mobile ads have introduced them to something new
- 23% of respondents indicating that mobile ads saves time and money
- 14% of respondents indicating that mobile ads have influenced them to buy via mobile